WELCOME TO THE CLINTON HIGH SCHOOL STU-CO WEB PAGE!
What is Student Council?
- Student Council is an extracurricular activity that Clinton High School offers that any student young, old, short, tall, male, female can join. It is by far the greatest leadership opportunity for your growth as a young adult changing in American society. We are a member of the Oklahoma Association of Student Councils as President of District 12.
What we do?
- Your opinion, interest, or concern will be dealt with on a personal matter with one-on-one time with your class's respected leaders
- STUCO will provide activities, in fact, more than any other club, to promote civic consensus and to further your involvement in our school & community.
- To further school spirit and pride and a healthy attitude towards others.
When we'll meet?
- We will conduct our meetings every Wednesday of each week at 7:45 A.M. in the StuCo room.
Why you should join?
- STUCO is 100% free to join! Unlike any other clubs or organizations, we charge nothing but your appearance at meetings. We'll also offer refreshments at each meeting just for attendance as well. You also have the opportunity to list STUCO and our activities that you are involved in on your resume which colleges and job opportunities will view at the end of your senior year.
CHS STU-CO Constitution:
STUDENT COUNCIL TEMPLATES:
(To be introduced in the Council) Resolution Template:
(To be introduced in a Class/Committee) Provision Template:
Student Council President's Agenda:
Student Council Secretary's Minutes:
Articles of Impeachment:
TITLE: Big Deal Chain Resolution
TITLE: District Committee Resolutions (3-4-5-6)
- Michelle Hilterbran
- Shelby Fisher