CHS Teacher Technology
- Advisory: Please remember to check your Advisory students’ grades every Friday and fill out the Google form as to where they need to go for FOCUS next week.
- All teachers and the secretaries will have editing rights to the announcements so teachers may add announcements as needed. It's an important part of keeping students up to date on events, fundraisers, etc. Please also remove your slides when they are irrelevant. If you would like to have an here. Edit here: These are the announcements shown on the screens around campus. View Student annoucement read aloud during Advisory, please contact Mrs. Hilterbran.
- Link to add slides
- Link to view slides
- GCN: Teachers must complete GCN training. If you were not given a user ID or have forgotten it, first click on the red link saying that at the bottom. If that does not work, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- Gifted and Talented: The referral window will open in the Spring. It will be advertised in the newspaper and you will receive an email from Stephanie Hime before the window opens.
- Infinite Campus: Our district gradebook and Student Information System
- Infinite Campus FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions about Infinite Campus
- Mastery Connect: Benchmark and Assessments Software. You must first activate your account to use; check your email for the invitation.
- EL (English Learner) News by Stephanie Hime
- Secondary Curriculum & Instruction by Melissa Knabe
- On-Site Professional Development: I can provide PD on several topics including Chromebooks, iPads, makerspace, and tech integration. You may contact Vanessa Perez for more personalized training at https://vanessaperez.youcanbook.me.
- Professional Development Request Form: Form to Request any and all professional development leave (out of district). Pick submission type: Request to attend PD. Have costs, dates, and alignment to Clinton Public Schools District Strategic Plan goals ready.
- STEAM/Makerspace Professional Development (Winter 2018): This training is tailored to help teachers meet Clinton Community Strategic Plan Goal Area 2: Curriculum and Instruction, Objective 1, Initiative 1 that [teachers will increase innovation of instruction] via Makerspace as an extension of the classroom.
To sign up, click here; the 2-hour session is required for all classroom teachers.
- Teacher Google Classroom: All teachers should have access to the CHS Announcements class on Google Classroom. Please email Ms. Perez if you do not have access.
- Technology Help Desk Request: Please email email@example.com with as much detail as you can give. The request will automatically be sent to all 3 members of our site’s technology staff and be assigned accordingly. Please do not email technology staff individually as it will result in duplicate tickets. If the ticket involves broken equipment, please leave it clearly marked in your room. Thank you.
CPS District Information Technology Director: Jason Bengs
CHS Site Tech: Andrew King
CHS Technology Integration Specialist: Vanessa Perez