CHS Teacher Technology
- All teachers and the secretaries will have editing rights to the announcements so teachers may add announcements as needed. It's an important part of keeping students up to date on events, fundraisers, etc. Please also remove your slides when they are irrelevant. (Link to add slides)
- Link to view slides
- GCN: Teachers must complete GCN training. If you were not given a user ID or have forgotten it, first click on the red link saying that at the bottom. If that does not work, contact email@example.com for help.
- Infinite Campus: Our district gradebook and Student Information System
- Infinite Campus FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions about Infinite Campus
- Mastery Connect: Benchmark and Assessments Software. You must first activate your account to use; check your email for the invitation.
- Professional Development Request Form: Form to Request any and all professional development leave. Pick submisssion type: Request to attend PD. Have costs, dates, and alignment to Clinton Public Schools District Strategic Plan goals ready.
- Student Announcements: These are the announcements shown on the screens around campus. View here. Edit here, (requires CHS google login). If you would like to have an annoucement read aloud during Advisory, please contact Mrs. Hilterbran.
- Teacher Google Classroom: All teachers should have access to the CHS Announcements class on Google Classroom. Please email Ms. Perez if you do not have access.
- Techhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/150VSOz4I1ousH45TzpON5Dkp18Zr00kG3mBHlm1_-JY/edit#gid=414970808nology Help Desk Request: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as you can give. The request will automatically be sent to all 3 members of our site’s technology staff and be assigned accordingly. Please do not email technology staff individually as it will result in duplicate tickets. If the ticket involves broken equipment, please leave it clearly marked in your room. Thank you.
CPS District Information Technology Director: Jason Bengs
CHS Site Tech: Andrew King
CHS Technology Integration Specialist: Vanessa Perez